Goldman Sachs India is inviting applications for Engineering Campus Hiring Program 2022-23, Summer Analyst Internship 2023.
Engineering Campus Hiring Program 2022-23:
The Engineering Campus Hiring Program is the firm’s initiative to engage and hire top Engineering talent from across engineering schools in the country. The program has seen 2 years of tremendous success and provides a platform to hire the best of the most diverse talent across the country.
The 3rd year of the program focuses on providing students with learning opportunities through GS Learning as well as enhanced engagement & networking opportunities with senior leaders within the firm. The students would also go through multiple rounds of assessments that would test them on various skills like analytical aptitude, technical aptitude etc.
Candidates who successfully qualify through the process will be offered a summer internship role within the engineering function at Goldman Sachs, India.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Registrations for the program start on November 12, 2022. The last date to apply is November 29, 2022.
ELIGIBILITY: 2023 Summer Internship: Graduation in 2024
Date of Joining: April/May 2023
LOCATION: Bengaluru, Hyderabad
Aptitude Test: December first week
Coursework: December’ 22 – January ′ 23
Technical Test: February’ 23 first week
Interviews: February’ 23 second & third week
Offer Rollout: March’ 23
- Registrations: November 12, 2022 – 9:00am IST to November 29, 2022 – 11:59pm IST
- Aptitude Test: First week of December 2022 (communication will be shared with all the eligible candidates who registered correctly)
- Coursework: Students shortlisted post the Aptitude Test will be required to undergo a 6 weeklong coursework, in the build-up to the technical test. This will help students to prepare and upskill for the technical test.
- Technical Test: First week of February, 2023 (only for those shortlisted post the aptitude test & who successfully complete the coursework)
- Interviews: Second/Third week of February, 2023 (only for those shortlisted post the technical tests)
Please follow the below steps to successfully register for the program:
Following is the link to start your registration