TCS iON, a strategic unit of Tata Consultancy Services is hiring freshers through the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT).
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) helps you prove your skills to top Corporates. You may choose to get assessed on aptitude skills, domain-specific skills, industry knowledge, or work values.
The tests are scheduled every quarter and can be taken from home or at exam centres. Your NQT score will showcase your performance in every section of the test. You can apply for jobs in various Corporates that accept NQT scores, on the company’s websites and respective Corporates’ websites.
Steps to Apply for TCS NQT
- Step 1: Apply to TCS NQT and appear for the Test
- Step 2: Get your NQT Score
- Step 3: Apply to multiple jobs on the company’s website
- Step 4: Apply for jobs on other Corporates’ websites too
- Step 5: Get jobs basis your NQT Score and suitability
- Pre-final or final year students from any stream or degree.
- Passed out students from 2018-2024 batches, who are looking for jobs.
- Working professionals with up to 2 years of experience.
- Test Date: 30th January 2023 onwards (For January Exam)
- Last Date to Apply: 15th January 2023 (For January Exam)
To register please Click Here
Amid high attrition, TCS hired 35,000 freshers in the first half of FY23. It further expects to hire 10-12,000 more freshers in FY23. However, the decision on hiring will be taken after Q3FY23.
In Q2FY23, the attrition rate of TCS rose to 21.5 per cent from 19.7 per cent in Q1FY23. However, the company said that the attrition has peaked and will taper down in the coming quarters.